Immigration Property Valuations
When applying for a temporary or permanent residency visa, you will required to provide a formal valuation report with current fair market value on your residential properties in order to assist and comply with your application with the Department of Immigration and Citizenship.
It is important for you to be able to prove that your housing asset is valuable and worth as much or if not more than you initially paid.
We endeavour to provide you with a valuation report that supports your visa application and goal of obtaining a visa.
We are experienced at dealing with clients directly and authorised immigration agents.
Our reports are written and accepted by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship so you can be confident in your visa application.
For more information please call me on 1300 856 910 or ask for an instant quote via email.
- REGISTERED/LICENSED PROPERTY VALUER
- ASSOCIATE MEMBER OF THE AUSTRALIAN VALUERS INSTITUTE
- OVER 15 YEARS' EXPERIENCE AS A PROPERTY VALUER
- UNIVERSITY QUALIFIED VALUER – BACHELOR OF BUSINESS (PROPERTY) VALUATIONS
- IN EXCESS OF 8000 COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL VALUATIONS COMPLETED.
CURRENT & PAST CLIENTS:
- THE GENERAL PUBLIC
- COMMONWEALTH BANK, NATIONAL AUSTRALIA BANK, ANZ BANK, WESTPAC BANK, CREDIT UNIONS.
- LAWYERS, SOLICITORS, ACCOUNTANTS, EXECUTORS, IMMIGRATION AGENTS & AUSTRALIAN TAXATION OFFICE