Property settlements have always been a sensitive property transaction. Whether it is an internal family buy-out or a prospective open market sale, each party has an interest as to the fair market value.
With the cost of properties increasing it is common that a purchase is made by more than one party. Dual and multi-property ownership is subject to ownership changes depending on an individual's personal situation.
It is for this reason that when separating a property asset an independent property valuation should be carried out to ensure that each party is confident with the settlement outcome.
We provide you with a property's true fair market value in a concise Formal Valuation Report written as per the Australian Valuers Institute guidelines code of ethics.
So no matter whether the situation is a buy-out, sale or settlement of a particular property, a written Property Valuation Report will help to alleviate potential disputes in the future.
For more information please call me on 1300 856 910 or ask for an instant quote via email.
- REGISTERED/LICENSED PROPERTY VALUER
- ASSOCIATE MEMBER OF THE AUSTRALIAN VALUERS INSTITUTE
- OVER 15 YEARS' EXPERIENCE AS A PROPERTY VALUER
- UNIVERSITY QUALIFIED VALUER – BACHELOR OF BUSINESS (PROPERTY) VALUATIONS
- IN EXCESS OF 8000 COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL VALUATIONS COMPLETED.
CURRENT & PAST CLIENTS:
- THE GENERAL PUBLIC
- COMMONWEALTH BANK, NATIONAL AUSTRALIA BANK, ANZ BANK, WESTPAC BANK, CREDIT UNIONS.
- LAWYERS, SOLICITORS, ACCOUNTANTS, EXECUTORS, IMMIGRATION AGENTS & AUSTRALIAN TAXATION OFFICE