Self-Managed Superannuation Fund Reporting
Following changes to the law in 2007 a growing number of Australians are making the decision to take control of their financial future by setting up a self-managed superannuation fund and using that fund to purchase property.
That's where our experienced and qualified team of Property Valuers comes in.
We are the experts in providing timely and relevant property valuations for self-managed super funds that help satisfy compulsory Australian Taxation Office (ATO) reporting requirements.
It is not intended that obtaining a market valuation should be onerous or expensive for the trustee. We will endeavour to provide a fair market value on your super fund owned property at a low cost.
For the purpose of financial reporting, valuations should be conducted on an annual basis at the funds reporting date, which in most cases will be 30th of June.
For more information please call me on 1300 856 910 or ask for an instant quote via email.
- REGISTERED/LICENSED PROPERTY VALUER
- ASSOCIATE MEMBER OF THE AUSTRALIAN VALUERS INSTITUTE
- OVER 15 YEARS' EXPERIENCE AS A PROPERTY VALUER
- UNIVERSITY QUALIFIED VALUER – BACHELOR OF BUSINESS (PROPERTY) VALUATIONS
- IN EXCESS OF 8000 COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL VALUATIONS COMPLETED.
CURRENT & PAST CLIENTS:
- THE GENERAL PUBLIC
- COMMONWEALTH BANK, NATIONAL AUSTRALIA BANK, ANZ BANK, WESTPAC BANK, CREDIT UNIONS.
- LAWYERS, SOLICITORS, ACCOUNTANTS, EXECUTORS, IMMIGRATION AGENTS & AUSTRALIAN TAXATION OFFICE